The Gun Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Vault

A place to talk about stuff. Mostly borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for disrespect.

Go down 
+8
King Midas
thrasher
MiSeRy
wylde_bil
RPG-Heaven Or Tyebris
KooriiShiiemu
Dacheat
Ice Car
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiSeRy

MiSeRy

Gun Stats
Gun Type: SMG
Manufacturer: Hyperion

Banned for disrespect. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:01 pm

lefort40 wrote:
MiSeRy wrote:
If and when the next DLC/patch comes out the GBX forums will (hopefully) come back to life.

Thats probably a big "IF". As we all know there hasnt been any news for quite a while.

We must remember that even though B'lands has such a big fanbase and following, GBX does have other projects they are working on. Aliens: Colonial Marines being one. I personally don't believe the lack of news means a lack of effort on trying to bring the next DLC/patch out. I currently still have fun with the game, and therefore will keep playing it. Give it time, I mean the first Mass Effect 1 DLC didn't come out until waaaaaaaaay after release. Compared to that, GBX is doing a helluva job with bringing out DLC's. So until the next DLC/patch the forums will be slow, but eventually they will pick up again. (Hopefully)
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

Banned for disrespect. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:58 pm

if "IF" was a fifth you'd all be drunk and i'd need to go to the liquor store for more lol
Back to top Go down

Banned for disrespect.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2