The Gun Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Vault

A place to talk about stuff. Mostly borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movement Glitch

Go down 
+3
KooriiShiiemu
Bobtm
Ice Car
7 posters

Is this glitch awesome/useful/even work?
Yes, it's awesome!
Movement Glitch I_vote_lcap40%Movement Glitch I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes, it's useful, but not necessarily awesome.
Movement Glitch I_vote_lcap40%Movement Glitch I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No it is neither awesome, nor useful.
Movement Glitch I_vote_lcap0%Movement Glitch I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't work for me!
Movement Glitch I_vote_lcap0%Movement Glitch I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (post your comment.)
Movement Glitch I_vote_lcap20%Movement Glitch I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Bolt-Action Sniper
Manufacturer: Hyperion

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 am

I'm sure at least some of you know of the awesome movement glitch. if not here's how to use it.

1: Go into Berserk.
2: As soon as you enter berserk, enter the main menu (weapons one not the pause menu)
3: TADA you are now super fast!

The movement speed is significantly faster, almost as fast as a phasewalking siren, and is useful for fast travel.

Notes

-Apparently if you do ANYTHING other than moving when in berserk before entering a menu, the glitch will not work. so sadly you can not punch things for 40 seconds then do the glitch
-Entering berserk again will cancel the glitch.
-Glitch does not work in online games occasionally if there is aexceptional lag. i've joined numerous games and only half of them let the glitch work.
-Not only does it seem to make moving faster, but make your jumps longer, making it possible to leap certain gaps without grenade jumping/launching. (if doing both the distance will be increased.)

Try this out. it's fun running around with it. it's also why i love the berserker class when starting out. (lilith because phasewalk makes missions faster, Brick because of the movement glitch.)

For poll, keep multiple choice to merely 2 choices at most.
Back to top Go down
Bobtm

Bobtm

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Repeater
Manufacturer: Torgue

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm

It is indeed awsome, I don't really use it though Shocked no real reason I don't though.
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 am

Meh. I don't bother to use it. Hopefully they'll find out what's causing it so they can patch in a fix for it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:50 am

i got a long list of things they need to fix before this but they will probably fix this and none of the stuff that truly needs it Mad
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Eh... I'm not happy with Gearbox right now myself and how they are handling things. All of this could have been avoided with a little foresight and a bit of long term planning. Gearbox doesn't seem to be very good with long term thinking methinks.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Eh... I'm not happy with Gearbox right now myself and how they are handling things. All of this could have been avoided with a little foresight and a bit of long term planning. Gearbox doesn't seem to be very good with long term thinking methinks.

thinking what is this thinking thing that you think that gbx actually does

they seem do be good at game ideas and basic mechanics but when it come to full carry through they fail shorter the tyr x fail
Back to top Go down
Bobtm

Bobtm

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I love BL and all but...... I think its really the only GBX game I've really even heard of, have GBX been around for long? Hell, at least they have made attempts to fix stuff at the very least unlike some devs ...*DROPKICKs Lionhead*. I really think they either don't playtest barely anything, or their playtester dudes/dudetts are really poor at their job.

I mean they didn't catch a lot of obvious things like some of the busted COMs and other things, but they've fixed some things at least.

Last edited by Bobtm on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Odd run on sentence)
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:25 pm

in my opinion LH is no where near as bad as GBX for follow through patches for fable 2 werent for game breaking or stopping issues like BL
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:

Yeah... well, I was stressed and angry when I wrote this. They may or may not have had any choice about a lot of this kind of stuff because of the demands of the publisher. Either way I don't know enough of what's going on behind the scenes and so my above statement is the pure speculation of a tired and angry guy. I need to vent but this probably wasn't the best way to do so or the right place.
Back to top Go down
Damandatwin

Damandatwin

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
KooriiShiiemu wrote:

Yeah... well, I was stressed and angry when I wrote this. They may or may not have had any choice about a lot of this kind of stuff because of the demands of the publisher. Either way I don't know enough of what's going on behind the scenes and so my above statement is the pure speculation of a tired and angry guy. I need to vent but this probably wasn't the best way to do so or the right place.

It's k, people here aren't that judgmental.
Back to top Go down
Bobtm

Bobtm

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 pm

wylde_bil wrote:
in my opinion LH is no where near as bad as GBX for follow through patches for fable 2 werent for game breaking or stopping issues like BL

As much as I enjoyed Fable 2, that game was buggy as hell ....... and there were/are quite a large amount of game breaking things in it, and barely(if any) of em' were even patched pale I have had quite a few friends that flat out coultn't play the game at all.

Not excusing GBX at all, just saying that I don't personally think they're the worst of the bunch. I'd say probably D3 is one of, if not the worst with follow through.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:48 pm

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
KooriiShiiemu wrote:

vent here is probably better here then any where else
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Feeling much better now, but now that my head is on straight I have one hell of a mess to clean up in the other forums.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 pm

you can have your head on crooked affraid really scratch
Back to top Go down
MiSeRy

MiSeRy

Gun Stats
Gun Type: SMG

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:25 pm

wylde_bil wrote:
you can have your head on crooked affraid really scratch

It's the new fad these days. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Combat Shotgun

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:46 am

Kids these days...
owait...
Back to top Go down
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Bolt-Action Sniper

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:33 pm

wylde_bil wrote:
KooriiShiiemu wrote:
KooriiShiiemu wrote:

vent here is probably better here then any where else

well said. I've done otherwise and got myself a ban! HURR DURR
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm

I've actually scared the Nicolas Cage out of people while venting because they thought I was serious. You should hear the Nicolas Cage that comes out of my mouth when I vent. If i was serious about even half the Nicolas Cage I say while venting I'd be on the top 10 most wanted list.
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
I've actually scared the Nicolas Cage out of people while venting because they thought I was serious. You should hear the Nicolas Cage that comes out of my mouth when I vent. If i was serious about even half the Nicolas Cage I say while venting I'd be on the top 10 most wanted list.

Owned by filter? By the way, that's a good one.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm

vent it wont make me blush lol
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Typing it all out actually kind of stifles the flow of things. I need to foam at the mouth for it to really work. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:14 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Typing it all out actually kind of stifles the flow of things. I need to foam at the mouth for it to really work. Twisted Evil

i concur sir, i concur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movement Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movement Glitch   Movement Glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movement Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gun Vault :: Borderlands :: Class Discussion :: Brick (Berserker)-
Jump to: