The Gun Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Vault

A place to talk about stuff. Mostly borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rules for trading post on gbx

Go down 
+2
Dacheat
Ice Car
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Bolt-Action Sniper
Manufacturer: Hyperion

New Rules for trading post on gbx Empty
PostSubject: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:20 pm

New rules for trading post. that means if dacheat continues after his unban he will probably get perma banned by ennui. D:

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=1941356#post1941356

permanent ban for derailing, dragging on an argument on modded weapons, or calling someone a name or being a jerk

makes sense she add new rules for this because of ironmans rampage and the latest fails going on, but perma-ban for a name calling is a little harsh to me.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Combat Shotgun

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Lol. This wasn't expected...
Back to top Go down
Bobtm

Bobtm

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Repeater
Manufacturer: Torgue

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow...... I'm extra glad I aint much for trading now.
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:43 am

ennui often gives out perma-bans for calling people names and such. She's not a big fan of personal attacks on other forum members. It doesn't matter what the other guy said or did there is no reason for personal attacks. I can understand getting tough on the trade forums though the way things have been. It might help if we had a moderator who specifically handled the trade forums. As it is the others don't read them and I only browse them for questionable behavior.

I've been too stressed out to do much about it though. Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better these last few days. Though I'm sorry dacheat about the few times I got you killed the other day because I was so scatterbrained. I should have been in bed hours before we even played that afternoon. I've been trying to reset my internal clock so I'm up during the day and not the night however so I was up past when I would be going to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Combat Shotgun

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 am

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
It might help if we had a moderator who specifically handled the trade forums.
That's basically what I do anyway. If I wasn't banned right now none of this stuff would have happened. (Well the two guys who were trying to get banned would have still happened, but the flame war threads wouldn't have.)

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
Though I'm sorry dacheat about the few times I got you killed the other day because I was so scatterbrained. I should have been in bed hours before we even played that afternoon.
Lol it's ok. It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:13 pm

reasons i stay away from trade threads
Back to top Go down
MiSeRy

MiSeRy

Gun Stats
Gun Type: SMG

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 pm

wylde_bil wrote:
reasons i stay away from trade threads

True dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules for trading post on gbx   New Rules for trading post on gbx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules for trading post on gbx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gun Vault :: Off-Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: