The Gun Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Vault

A place to talk about stuff. Mostly borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... anyone home?

Go down 
+2
Dacheat
KooriiShiiemu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

I guess because I'm not watching over the best legit thread anymore it's gone back to being a chat box and so people don't feel the need to visit this place anymore. With the lack of activity in this forum I'm wondering if it's going to be worth my time to even check back here or if I should just delete this site from my bookmarks and move on. At any rate this place has become exceedingly easy to moderate.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Combat Shotgun
Manufacturer: Hyperion

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Moderate this... BITCH!

COWABUNGA BROHEIM you venomous! You suck! Oh, and I did your mother... And she liked it...

Oh, and yeah this forum has been pretty dead since there's mot really much to talk about here since the whole tyr/other assorted bannings ordeal finished up.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:09 am

i visit here
Back to top Go down
(GIT)r-man

(GIT)r-man

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:16 pm

I check it now and again

Busy playing Episodes from Liberty City for PC and Split/Second

If only there was more borderlands content to use the pearl/cyan weapons on....didn't realy find any until I'd finished the game so they're pretty redundant until new content comes out :/
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm actually going to wait and see what others say about the new DLC when (and if) it comes out before I buy it. If it's full of bugs I might just skip it. I'm tired of Gearbox rushing all of the DLC. If they're going to release a shitload of new bugs they sure as hell better fix as many of the old bugs (if not more). In the meantime I'm looking for a new game to play. Something with single player and perhaps co-op. I don't really like competitive multiplayer unless it can be light and fun. Too many dickheads in multiplayer though. If someone isn't going to let me have fun playing I'll just harass them and make damn well sure they aren't having fun either. You don't COWABUNGA BROHEIM with my funtime. Anyway, any recommendations? I'm thinking of something not made by a wester publisher. I'm getting sick of their shitty half finished games.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Final Fantasy XIII. You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
Bobtm

Bobtm

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Repeater
Manufacturer: Torgue

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Hmmm, Burnout Paradise is cool if'n you like Arcade stylized racing games. Mostly Single player and the multiplayer is hella casual in all the random games I've joined.

Crackdown 2 ....... I'm totally getting that game(pre-ordered a while ago) lots of messing around in that, and hopefully with little/no point ala Crackdown1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
(GIT)r-man

(GIT)r-man

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:57 pm

SvenCo-op is great co-op fun if you don't mind the old Half-Life engine, and has hundreds of fun maps (some of them mine).

I also made alot of the custom sounds in it :p
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:08 pm

If you like SRPGs google "Wesnoth". Best freeware game ever.
Back to top Go down
GR8T MILENKO

GR8T MILENKO

Gun Stats
Gun Type: SMG
Manufacturer: Maliwan

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:17 am

if you like fps games check out bad company 2 multiplayer is alot better then mw2 and single player is real good and makes crack at mw2 jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... anyone home?   So... anyone home? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... anyone home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gun Vault :: Off-Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: