The Gun Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Vault

A place to talk about stuff. Mostly borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for disrespect.

Go down 
+8
King Midas
thrasher
MiSeRy
wylde_bil
RPG-Heaven Or Tyebris
KooriiShiiemu
Dacheat
Ice Car
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Bolt-Action Sniper
Manufacturer: Hyperion

Banned for disrespect. Empty
PostSubject: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Quote :
no. honestly no. this sh*t is too out of control. as soon as they release a patch, all of a sudden, what a surprise it's back. no news, patches, dlcs for a month. modded weapons on the rise. trade threads closing. members leaving, many other glitches and errors going unanswered is crap.

modded weapons corrupt trade threads everywhere enough already, we don't need more. as for me i can't take this sh*t. I will only be coming here from now on to post a little, and wait for any news of a patch. as if it would ever happen. all you @$$es are the problem. go to hell.

(infraction coming my way but i don't care. I'm sick of modded weaponsand the major BS happening. F*ck this all)

Well well. I saw it coming. god damn this forum not even letting me voice my opinion. it's annoying that modded weapons are still out of hand and out of control, and nothing is happening. I'm pissed.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Combat Shotgun

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol you posted in my ban bin thread...
Back to top Go down
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Dacheat wrote:
Lol you posted in my ban bin thread...

lol I know.

damn me.

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm

I've only recently been finding out how much trouble the traders in the forum have been having. I don't think many of them have bothered to let me or any of the other moderators or the Gearbox staff know how upset they've been getting. Most of the other moderators didn't even read the trading section until it was brought to their attention how bad it was.

Now it's gotten pretty bad and I'm trying to do something to help now though I hope it's not too late. I just wish there weren't so many unscrupulous people out there who don't care who they hurt through their ignorance or their actions. I've been trying to talk to ennui about adding some additional rules to the forum but she's been so busy. I haven't even gotten any of the free stuff that I'm supposed to get for being a moderator because she's been so busy.

Anyway, try not to act like the asshats who are giving you trouble. It's a win for them when you get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://ks-borderlands.blogspot.com/
RPG-Heaven Or Tyebris

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Don't worry, I am on your side in that dumb argument. Actually this seems to be the only peaceful forums left... Renegade threatens at everything and has to be the most unfair Admin ever. The GBX forums are at chaos in multiple sections, and this one is peacefully sitting in a zen garden.... =)
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm trying to fix things over there. I kind of wish that my sleep hadn't been so messed up so I could have been more on the ball and not let things slip.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:22 pm

there is no wonder why its so chill and zen here we didnt promote the place, those who have been cool got a notice

plus most of us use common sense most of the time lol

when im in GBX forums im only in 3 thread and dont go any where else , sky BLWF thread, scar and s6 sig thread and occasionally slood's story thread and thats it
Back to top Go down
MiSeRy

MiSeRy

Gun Stats
Gun Type: SMG

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:21 am

This forum may be slow, but at least their is no flaming going on. I like it that way to. Their is no point in flaming, not even trying to make others laugh. Most of the time other people don't laugh, they just follow it like when their is an accident on the highway, and everyone has to slow down to look at it. It could be out of everyones way, in the median and stuff along with all of the emergency vehicles, and traffic always slows down so people can look. At least, thats how I view flaming anyway.

A happy forum is a good forum.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:22 am

MiSeRy wrote:
This forum may be slow, but at least their is no flaming going on.
STFU NOOB!
Back to top Go down
MiSeRy

MiSeRy

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:22 am

Dacheat wrote:
MiSeRy wrote:
This forum may be slow, but at least their is no flaming going on.
STFU NOOB!

*sigh* Oh well.....
Back to top Go down
thrasher

thrasher

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Revolver
Manufacturer: Jakobs

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:00 am

RPG-Heaven Or Tyebris wrote:
Don't worry, I am on your side in that dumb argument. Actually this seems to be the only peaceful forums left... Renegade threatens at everything and has to be the most unfair Admin ever. The GBX forums are at chaos in multiple sections, and this one is peacefully sitting in a zen garden.... =)

most of us if not all of us are extremely chill kind of people.

and were not assholes which is a plus Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:04 am

Except for venomous. He's an ass-wipe.
Back to top Go down
King Midas

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:03 am

Well I feel like I'm on the outside looking in. I'm one of the most respected people on the Gearbox forums but I play on PS3. The trade post for PS3 is pretty much done. Just changed my rules to only trading for guns with chest pics and that hasn't gone over very well. Here and the No BS Borderlands forums are full of PC and Xbox 360 peeps....then me on PS3.

Even Sky's thread for the legit guns found has gotten to the point where I don't even want to go there anymore. People flame and post w/e they feel like it. When you point out the rules they flame more. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Skyline

Skyline

Gun Stats
Manufacturer: Torgue

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:44 am

Actually Midas, on here, I think I'm the only PC-based player. Everyone else is 360.

And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to see the no BS forums since well.. "that" is happening of course.
Back to top Go down
EntropyMu

EntropyMu

Gun Stats
Gun Type:
Manufacturer:

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:47 am

I'm a PS3 player.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:11 am

sky's thread is the only one im use to the stupid stuff in, i was there for the other 2 i figure i can deal with it there
Back to top Go down
venomous72

venomous72

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Cheat's an asswipe....
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Your mom's an... Ah, forget it...
Back to top Go down
KooriiShiiemu

KooriiShiiemu

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:44 pm

I play on both 360 and PC, though mostly the 360. As for the forums... I don't know what the hell happened after my first 3 months there but it feels like someone set off a bomb in that place. I don't know if it has anything to do with the new moderators (including myself) being inexperienced, the release of Knoxx, or the arrival of tyr x and several others, but it feels like a completely different place now then it did before.

I really want to see if I can bring some more life to the place, bring back the cheer and the good vibe that was there before. I'm going to start with small stuff like getting some new Borderlands themes emoticons made for the forums. Small stuff like that. With the drought of news/updates I'm going to have to do something to fill the void and lighten the place up. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:50 pm

KooriiShiiemu wrote:
I play on both 360 and PC, though mostly the 360. As for the forums... I don't know what the hell happened after my first 3 months there but it feels like someone set off a bomb in that place. I don't know if it has anything to do with the new moderators (including myself) being inexperienced, the release of Knoxx, or the arrival of tyr x and several others, but it feels like a completely different place now then it did before.

I really want to see if I can bring some more life to the place, bring back the cheer and the good vibe that was there before. I'm going to start with small stuff like getting some new Borderlands themes emoticons made for the forums. Small stuff like that. With the drought of news/updates I'm going to have to do something to fill the void and lighten the place up. Any suggestions?

new smileys, more features, social groups etc. might make the forum more fun.
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I agree. The GBX forums are no fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ice Car

Ice Car

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Dacheat wrote:
I agree. The GBX forums are no fun anymore.

agreed but i only go there on school days during free time and to see whatever fail is going on in the trading post.

i really like the dove i have fire an melly
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm

GBX forums are pretty much dead to me now. Very little activity, the trading post is DEAD, and its just boring now. I dont think there is much anyone can do, sadly.
Back to top Go down
MiSeRy

MiSeRy

Gun Stats

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:57 pm

If and when the next DLC/patch comes out the GBX forums will (hopefully) come back to life.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm

MiSeRy wrote:
If and when the next DLC/patch comes out the GBX forums will (hopefully) come back to life.

Thats probably a big "IF". As we all know there hasnt been any news for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for disrespect.   Banned for disrespect. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for disrespect.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next