The Gun Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Vault

A place to talk about stuff. Mostly borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned. Yay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lefort40

lefort40

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Dear lefort40,

You have received an infraction at Gearbox Software Community.

Reason: Disrespect
-------
Disrespect towards other users isn't tolerated.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=1945877
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Crusader View Post
OK sooo... my last thread got closed because it seems there should be no fun times when playing videogames!

Anyways I am still giving away a fuckload of **** guys so send me a message on Xbox and let me now watcha need!

GT:vxLoLocaustxv
It is pronounced like holocaust

PS. mr kooriishemii(i think thats the name) get a life your what like 35 and siting h0me watching the forums in case someone... oh god forbid has fun...
Yeah, I dont think many people here on the forums like you as a person.
All the best,
Gearbox Software Community

My response was right before the "all the best" line. Dunno why its like that.
Back to top Go down
Damandatwin

Damandatwin

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Maybe this is just me, but I thought that was an unnecessary infraction. I mean, the disrespect towards the OP was only because of the even bigger lack of respect that the OP seemed to have for the mods. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
lefort40

lefort40

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Damandatwin wrote:
Maybe this is just me, but I thought that was an unnecessary infraction. I mean, the disrespect towards the OP was only because of the even bigger lack of respect that the OP seemed to have for the mods. Whatever.

Yeah, I was mildly surprised I was banned. Ah well, cant do much about it.

The OP in my ban bin thread:

ou received a warning for disrespect towards other users in the trade forum that put you over the 10 point limit. You have received a 3-week ban. The post in question:

Quote:
Yeah, I dont think many people here on the forums like you as a person.
This post was unnecessary, belligerent, and a further derail to a thread. You should have reported the post and moved on instead of commenting and further bumping a useless thread.
Back to top Go down
Skar

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:35 pm

hey, i got an infraction from the same thread. I thought i was trying to stay out of trouble with the wording i was using. I could have been a lot worse. except, mine is worth 1
Back to top Go down
Dacheat

Dacheat

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Combat Shotgun
Manufacturer: Hyperion

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:53 pm

And i'm guessing yours expires in a month too.
Back to top Go down
wylde_bil

wylde_bil

Gun Stats
Gun Type: Machine Pistol
Manufacturer: S & S

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm

skar your like sky its so hard for you to get real infraction points cause you are such good and upstanding forum users not trouble makers like the rest of us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Yay!   Banned. Yay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned. Yay!
Page 1 of 1